16 June, 2011

4 years before, today - My blog was 4 days old.

Well, happy forgotten birthday dear blog! :D

This afternoon I did some random searches on torrents and suddenly thought it would be quite cool to start listening to western music. Honestly, I haven't had any English song play on my comp or ipod (actually, I don't own one). I loved 'Summer of 69' the first time I heard it in school. A college friend once performed 'I'm a punk rocker' and I was hooked. She performed 'zombie' and I loved it! Another day my good friend Jay sang 'Yellow Submarine' and I loved it instantly! That was it till this afternoon.

Somehow Mr.Mind was reminded of the Lady Gaga interview with Google and decided to tell Mr.Hand to type 'Lady Gaga' on youtube. I watched Judas, Born this way and then I was downloading.

Any suggestions? - uh, based on the first few that I mentioned and not judging me by Lady Gaga. (I prefer subtle music)

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...