Things to avoid at a sales conference :
1)Sit behind a tall person - What's the point if you came all the way and got to hear only voices echo from 3 different speakers and a huge head with different colors is hiding your view!?
2) Forget lip balm - One of the most important things for me on ANY day.
3) Carrying a bag - Never carry a bag. Go empty handed and empty headed.
4) Forget chewing gum - a long while of silence and AC makes u wanna chew gum. So carry gum.
5) Forget a shawl - Novotel has AC blowers right above your head, so ALWAYS carry a shawl. No bag, but shawl.
6) Sit behind people with turbans - If you think changing places is ok after the first session, choose a place with no Sardar in front of you. Turbans are also equal to tall people you know.
With the start of the academic year here, life is almost back to the grind. School is priority uno for both G boy and me. This year looks pr...
I'm so proud I can up with this title - I got all A's! Why the title? - I'll get to that. Someone's FB status said ' D...
Okay I've just reswound this entire year and gone.. wow, that was fast! It was probably the fastest year but truly, I haven't accomp...
I've turned 31! And February is almost gone.. just tomorrow left. Well, so far 2018 has been fabulous! Packed, busy, satisfying. We'...