I don't really know how the new year is going to kick-start. With my third semester exams its going to feel no different (not like it would have made much otherwise!)
Now that I'm gonna be buried in my text books for New Years - here my 'To Do List' for the year 2009.
1) Save 5000 (or more) bucks every month for trip to US in June
2) CONFIDENTIAL HIGH PRIORITY ITEM :D
3) Buy my brother his first phone for college
4) Make an honest effort to dress up for my sister's wedding
5) Go to Pondy with Saranya
6) Visit the Salarjung Museum in Hyderabad
7) Read 'Withering Heights' by Emily Bronte
8) Visit Disneyland in the US :D
9) Visit Dakshin Chitra in Chennai
10) Do one soap carving
11) Buy Hari 'not so expensive' but good shades
12) Buy Ma a very nice silk saree for sister's wedding
13) Learn to drive a car PROPERLY
14) Get my driving license and voters ID
15) Get the wrong address corrected on my passport
... and the list will be updated! :D :D
With the start of the academic year here, life is almost back to the grind. School is priority uno for both G boy and me. This year looks pr...
I'm so proud I can up with this title - I got all A's! Why the title? - I'll get to that. Someone's FB status said ' D...
Okay I've just reswound this entire year and gone.. wow, that was fast! It was probably the fastest year but truly, I haven't accomp...
I've turned 31! And February is almost gone.. just tomorrow left. Well, so far 2018 has been fabulous! Packed, busy, satisfying. We'...