27 January, 2009

Padmashree Aishwarya Rai Bachan - You agree?

Well, I do. I've hated her always, infact I don't know any girl who doesn't. I remember once a well wisher of mine had written a book and in that book he had a picture of his near a picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachan and he added "I get to be near her only here!"

I don't really remember why I started hating her. Her 'Meenakshi' character in Kandukonden Kandukonden was really good and she did a very good job. The stubborn, adamant girl with a heart of her own and a world of her own. She played the character really well. So was her double role in Iruvar. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (though when I see it now is annoying) was a good one too. Initially, I remember now - I did like her. Somehow her interviews are so bad she pisses people off. She is not so down-to-earth as she portrays herself. Becoming the Bachan Bahu has added to the woman's air.

Somehow when the announcement for the Padmashri was on TV, I was not so surprised about she getting it. Yes, it does sound very very bad when you say them in a line Padmashri Kamal Hassan, Padmashri AR Rahman and then her name. Urgh! But somehow she does deserve it. (believe me its taking me a lot of convincing to type this!)

She has added to India's glory right from her Miss.World. A regular at the Cannes, jury of Cannes and all the other movies around the world adds to her blah blah. She has had a perfect life so far, wishing her good luck. (I had to cut it here, could not continue!)

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...