2009 is almost over. Accomplishing more than half of my To Do in 2009 list, here's my list for 2010!
1) January : Save Rs.35,000/- for my camera - Nikon D3000
2) February - Turn 23 (which will happen eventually whether I like it or not) like a grown up and take a decent birthday resolution.
3) Learn driving, apply for an LLR, get an LLR and then apply for a Licensee. (ahem)
4) Get the required changes on my passport.
5) Bake a cake - A super cake
6) Get engaged, get married.
This is what I have for until May - I'm gonna come back with a diff list altogether after I get married. So the first six months is what I'm setting myself for!
With the start of the academic year here, life is almost back to the grind. School is priority uno for both G boy and me. This year looks pr...
I'm so proud I can up with this title - I got all A's! Why the title? - I'll get to that. Someone's FB status said ' D...
Okay I've just reswound this entire year and gone.. wow, that was fast! It was probably the fastest year but truly, I haven't accomp...
I've turned 31! And February is almost gone.. just tomorrow left. Well, so far 2018 has been fabulous! Packed, busy, satisfying. We'...