I have always had cravings for more... well... who doesn't?! When I was in Class Two - I always wanted an extra piece of birthday cake at every party though we were taught that its manners to take one and say Thank you. But when your friend has loads left and she says "Pragi, take one more" I would!! Hehe! When I was in college, my dad gave me limited allowance - as pocket money and as college fund. Meaning I would get an allowance of 5000 bucks for my food bills in hostel, cultural bills in college and auto and other stuff. Some days my dad would put in 10000 bucks to transfer to another account or for 2 months together - I always wanted to withdraw a little more for a little luxury that month.. and I Would!! These are these tiny little cravings of mine which I have felt happy about.
I have a few.. actually a lot more... cravings for luxuries... Attainable but at a cost! I've always wanted to do some things which I know are out of affordable areas. Here goes a list below :
1) Stay at the Burj Al Arab once
2) Buy a proper DSLR camera for my all time photography skills
3) Go into a shop and pick up EACH AND EVERY THING I LIKE and want to buy
4) Live for one day like a queen - Wake with music on my ears, bathe with roses in my tub, eat with an actual golden spoon, wear the most expensive clothes I own (Guess a Burj experience will be just fine!)
5) Buy a good designer evening gown for a great amount of money
6) Shop in New York for a full evening and never run out of money
7) Buy my friends and family everything they've ever wanted
8) Own a state-of-the-art farmhouse with all facilities and a pool
9) I think I'm done. If not I'm gonna come back! :)
With the start of the academic year here, life is almost back to the grind. School is priority uno for both G boy and me. This year looks pr...
I'm so proud I can up with this title - I got all A's! Why the title? - I'll get to that. Someone's FB status said ' D...
Okay I've just reswound this entire year and gone.. wow, that was fast! It was probably the fastest year but truly, I haven't accomp...
I've turned 31! And February is almost gone.. just tomorrow left. Well, so far 2018 has been fabulous! Packed, busy, satisfying. We'...