27 January, 2009

I laugh at people when I find something funny.



There are a few people who do so much to get other people's attentions, a few others who don't try much, a few more others who just don't try at all but still do, a few others who don't try so they will get the attention, but the few who just be themselves and get the funny side of others are the best! One such case on the Begumpet flyover on Saturday when Jeanette and I went shopping.

We had just laughed at a woman who was trying to save her boyfriend/brother/the guy on the bike with her's hair from flying into her mouth. Just after that we saw this guy who had hearts drawn on his helmet with various color glitter pens. I HAD to take a picture cause I wanted to put it up here.

P.S : Helmet guy : If you are reading, sorry!

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...