16 December, 2009

My 2009 To Do list Update

1) Save 5000 (or more) bucks every month for trip to US in June - DONE.

2) CONFIDENTIAL HIGH PRIORITY ITEM :D - DONE

3) Buy my brother his first phone for college - DONE

4) Make an honest effort to dress up for my sister's wedding - DONE.

5) Go to Pondy with Saranya - BEEP

6) Visit the Salarjung Museum in Hyderabad - BEEP

7) Read 'Withering Heights' by Emily Bronte - BEEP

8) Visit Disneyland in the US :D - BEEP

9) Visit Dakshin Chitra in Chennai - DONE

10) Do one soap carving - BEEP

11) Buy Hari 'not so expensive' but good shades - BEEP BEEP Louder

12) Buy Ma a very nice silk saree for sister's wedding - DONE

13) Learn to drive a car PROPERLY - BEEEEEEP

14) Get my driving license and voters ID - BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

15) Get the wrong address corrected on my passport - Ditto

16) ...............................................

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...