16 December, 2013

Motherhood and what has been so far...

I knew there would be a point in life when I would jump with joy about a cupboard filled with new clothes. Well, it's now.

Motherhood takes its toll. Every mother I have known and talked to has said it's the most beautiful feeling. To have a cute clueless baby smile and laugh is beautiful. But staring into a cupboard and not knowing what to wear every single morning is... Is practically every woman's problem... But a new mother's waste of time as well. Cause when u r deciding what to wear, your baby has either pooped, thrown up or is biting into your cell phone's charger.

After 1.4 years and ten months ... Of a changing physical body, I have a feeling my body has decided to remain in a state. So ta-da!! Here I'm celebrating a cupboard of new clothes.

If you have a WTH reaction on your face... Just close this window. Only mommies my state will understand. 

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...