20 December, 2012

Paranoid Pragi

Paranoia was not a part of me before my son arrived. Now, Im totally paranoid about a few things.

1) While he sleeps in his cradle and I on the bed, I follow his every breath. (some infants have noisy breathing till they are 6 months). If he turns in his sleep, I immediately lose sleep. Padhu wakes up with that jerk I give every time I get up to check on him.

2) When I watch a movie on my laptop, I wear one earphone only. Just in case baby G makes a noise, u know.

3) He sleeps for three hours after his bath. I insist on being there in the same room, or someone else if I'm stepping out for a bath.

4) I don't let him cry much. When he cries, I feel like the whole world's weight is on my shoulders. When he stops, I feel like taking rest. phew!

5) On those days that his blue fleece blanket is in the laundry, I think he doesn't sleep well. Even though he looks normal.

6) I keep thinking about schools he will join in a lot. Yes, now itself.


I'm going to need a lot of help. *shakes head in dismissal while staring into the mirror. wait, he just moved in his cradle*

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...