31 January, 2011

Beautiful Bhutta :D


Bhutta -yayy, yum! :)

My co-sister Suganya is very health conscious. She likes her dosais made of wheat, corn, ragi etc. She is one healthy person I'd say! She introduced into the home the 'Corn Dosai'. Basically Bhutta Dosai. A thick batter made from ground corn kernels, chillies, salt, and some other spices. Its a yellow dosa - urgh, agreed. But yumm is not the word! I can have 3 of these dosas whereas only 2 rice dosas.


Bhutta makes me think of those weekend mornings in Besant Nagar and Marina beaches. Long walks with Bhutta after our breakfasts at Murugan Idly Kadai :)

2 comments:

Nags said...

lovely colours! i love bhutta too and it always reminds me of moti nagar in hyderabad, where i stayed.

Pragi said...

Thanks Nags - I will find out the actual recipe for you. When you have time, try it. Its really good.

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...