16 December, 2008

SHIFTED n HAPPY!

I'm done. I'm not doing this once more. I'm gonna stick to this one and if there is a problem - I'm packing just once - to go home.

This house is cute compact and cozy! I love the way I can lie on the sofa once I reach home and just watch TV without having to adjust a cushion behind my back like the previous house. I like the way the maid just walks in knowing where her stuff is and starts cleaning and washing. I like the way the watchman is just more then OK to help us at ANYTIME. I like the way the cab comes only at 8:15 a.m. every morning (makes me wanna curl in my sheets even at 7:15) I like the way familiar faces are always there for a warm smile. I'm scared of that bully Mahima though (serial kisser!). Lol!

I hope I'm safe. I hope I don't have to do this all over once again. I hope things just go so well and I find a room mate soon. I hope things never churn green here.

I do not like the noisy people and the crying kittens. I do not like the wake up call from the mosque - but I have no say in any of these. So I'm adjusting still - I'm sure there is no such thing as real estate heaven. But if there is in HYD - please write to pragiv@gmail.com - PHULEASE!

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...