Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
1. What is your occupation? Senior AdWords rep
2. What color are your socks right now? No Socks
3. What are you listening to right now ? Khudha Jaane
4. What was the last thing that you ate ? Ice cream
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Ya ya! the noisy lazy roomie
8. How old are you today? 21
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Shuttle badminton
10. What are your favorite drinks? Hmm.. anything fresh.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No
12. Favorite food? Anything with Prawn
13. What is the last movie you watched? Dostana
14. Favorite day of the year? Diwali
15. How do you vent anger? Write all bad stuff on a piece of paper and then tear it all up and throw it away
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Pintu (my stuffed toy)
17. What is your favorite season? Winter
18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Ya, but very few do
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Lol! Saranya, Naveen. Rashi sent it to me so she's ruled out.
21. Who is least likely to respond ? Lakshmi
22. Living arrangements? Jeanette and her noisy fan
23. When was the last time you cried? Hmm... i think about 8 months back.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Socks, Quilts, Towels
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? -
26. What did you do last night? Browsed the net for "Is Porn legal in India" for a research post on my blog
27. What are you most afraid of? Some of my most dreaded dreams.. they are scary
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Cheessse!
29. Favorite dog breed? Don't like dogs too much. But the pug is too cute.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. No alarms, no cab missed calls, no bath, no wake up.
31. How many states have you lived in? 2
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds always
33. What is your favorite flower? Carnations
With the start of the academic year here, life is almost back to the grind. School is priority uno for both G boy and me. This year looks pr...
I'm so proud I can up with this title - I got all A's! Why the title? - I'll get to that. Someone's FB status said ' D...
Okay I've just reswound this entire year and gone.. wow, that was fast! It was probably the fastest year but truly, I haven't accomp...
I've turned 31! And February is almost gone.. just tomorrow left. Well, so far 2018 has been fabulous! Packed, busy, satisfying. We'...