04 July, 2007

Tho kya?!


My 10th std hindi has actually given me some confidence in Hyderabad... splly with the auto drivers :) Never thought i'd get this fluent with the National language though... Thanks to Kuthu :)

Not a part of my desktop or my wallet pictures but this piglet is there just everywhere... Lucky Manoj :) She's preparing to leave some stupid far-off village... cookery classes i believe... any need?? Kutthu. (yey sab karna hey na...) hehe.

Poorest joker... greatest laughter... cribbing... culturals... FOOD :).. dancing... department... Phew... wish you could come here for a while yaar... atleast to handle these auto drivers. Idiot. But am so happy for her. A super dooper futur awaiting tu. jeethi raho betti. :) :)

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...