13 July, 2007

The beach ball!



I kneel before thine feet and ask for thy forgiveness. I shall buy thee a new beach ball for thee to play. Please the forgive the me! hehehe!! Thats one nice pic and the only pic we have of that wonderful beach ball i sent off to Sri Lanka! Am sure Susu will bring it back to us one day (maybe the getogether with our grandkids) :)

There's nothing like the experimental thoughts of wanting to have "molaga bujji" and "sundal" from the beach and finally end up at our all time favorite place "MURUGAN IDLY KADAI". Three cheers to our MURUGAN IDLY KADAI!

And once again... I bow before thy all and ask for thy forgiveness!

And shilps..(how i miss ur madness... this pic is the centre of my desktop!) Miss u! :'(

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...