12 July, 2011

Windmills and the breeze under the coconut trees

When I see a windmill I immediately think of the day of my wedding. Padhu and I got married in a temple surrounded by a coconut tree farm and a lot of windmills. From my room window I cold see the gopuram of the temple and several windmills. The breeze around the place with the sound of the coconut palms wrestling with themselves is a soother!

We visited Padhu's maternal grandparents a week before and went to their farm. There were windmills around everywhere. Watching the evening sunset, the windmills and the blue tractor hurrying to complete its job was a perfect way to put an end to the weekend!


No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...