19 May, 2011

nonsense talk

Why do girls always want brothers and not sisters?
Me : cause brothers won't steal your clothes.

Why do boys prefer brothers?
Me : to share clothes. even underwear emergencies.

So you're saying brothers are better.
Me : I have a brother. So I'd say - yes.

Wish we could just choose, like we choose friends.
Me : I wish we couldn't. I would never choose someone who'd hide and eat up my toblerones. My brother does that, I like it.

Actually yeah, we shouldn't choose.
Me : I know.

Ok now tell me where is the toblerone.
Me : hidden Sai, hidden.


P.S : this never happened. Sai is my brother.

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...