23 November, 2008

Money and friends!

Naveen and I fell into this weird conversation of borrowing money from friends. Somehow I have never borrowed money from him, Hari and Padhu ever. I dunno why and I cannot ask them for money either. Why? - I dunno don't ask. With friends, there are a few you can ask anything under the sun and some you limit urself from. My comfort level with most of my friends is great but moneywise I can ask only Shilpa. Cause we both are friends who have been through all that it needs to screw up a relationship and still remained and patched up things to be great forever! Maybe its the fear factor that a little money can make the relationship ugly.

I just asked myself a few questions :

Who is the first person you will think of when u r in dire need of money? - Shilpa

Who is the last person on your mind? - Naveen

What's the highest amount you have ever borrowed : Two thousand bucks

Longest period you haven't returned the cash - One month

Ever felt so broke that you have starved yourself a meal to save up? - Hell, yeah!

Who is the one person you will never wanna lend money to? - Hmm... none i can think of!


Money and friends - don't mix till there is absolute easiness of trust!

No comments:

Winter soup - Recipe

Hello All! Winter does call for some cozy and cuddly food. My first choice for cuddly winter food would be a  good bowl of soup. Initia...